Have you ever felt too conscious about those dark circles under your beautiful eyes? Like how and why are they not matching the rest of your face!
If you feel that way, then 8 things:
- You’re too conscious about how you look, so take a chill pill!
- No one cares to notice them anyway, and if someone does pinpoint it, then it’s a signal to run as far away from that person as you can, or maybe ignore their blatant judgment!
- Most cases of dark under eyes are genetic, so there is very little you can do about it, aside from getting permanent filler treatments.
- You can easily cover those up with concealer or other make-up products.
- Dark under eyes are becoming trendy nowadays, so relax and enjoy life.
- Stop compromising your sleep for stupid phones/ laptops/ computers/ any other electronic device.
- Take proper 7 hours of sleep and try to keep your under-eye area hydrated.
- You can apply under eye cream/ gel after suggesting them with your dermatologist if at all your eye circles are bothering you and you can’t seem to stop thinking about your appearance.
But if you still want to make them disappear at home, then you can try cooling your eyes. After being on the screen even for 4 to 5 hours, your eyes start to burn up. And given the pandemic and online mode, you can’t help but spend more than 9 hours in front of a screen.
In such cases, you can take 2 spoons, put them in the freezer for 10 minutes, then apply onto your eyes. Alternatively, take 2 ice cubes, cover them in cloth tissue, and massage your under eyes gently for relief.
You can also try the same with tea bags! After drinking green tea/ chamomile tea/ normal tea from tea bags, don’t throw away them bags. Instead, place them in the freezer till they freeze. Now keep one tea bag on your right eye and the other one on your left eye and relax!
After cooling your eyes, try to take a nap for 1 or 2 hours. Best is doing this before and after sleeping for about 7-8 hours. You can also apply under eye cream/ gel after cooling your eyes.