Megan Thee Stallion’s legal case’s verdict has come out. As per the Associated Press, rapper Tory Lanez was accused of three felony counts after he was charged with shooting Megan’s feet in 2020. On December 23, The jury released a verdict where the rapper was found guilty. The rapper was found gulf on counts of discharging a firearm with gross negligence. Apart from that he is also convicted of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded.
Megan Thee Stallion’s attorney Alex Spiro commented on the verdict of Tory Lanez
On December 23, the jury of the case released a verdict in favor of Megan. Lane was found guilty of multiple charges including discharging a firearm with gross negligence, assault with a semiautomatic firearm, and carrying an unregistered firearm in a vehicle. Stallion’s attorney Alex Spiro commented after the release of the verdict. “The jury got it right. I am thankful there is justice for Meg.”- He said.
As per the source TMZ, the 30-year-old rapper will face a maximum of 22 years in prison if the charges are proven right.
The ‘Body’ singer previously talked about the incident. In 2020 after the incident, she said, “I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me. I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets.”
She continues,” I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery… But it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night. I’m currently focused on my recovery so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible.”
However, Tory was arrested afterward but got released on $35,000 bail. For now, things would not be easy for him.